Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday

Well, I think the best thing I can say about today, is that it is over and I am one day closer to having the love of my life back!!! :D:D:D:D  Today wasn't really a bad day. It rained all day which was really nice! We need it really bad!!! Now I get to pull weeds in my flower garden tomorrow before all this rain makes it worse! :D I am still feeling pretty decent. My pain was worse today but that is probably because of the weather change. That always does it. I still haven't take pain meds though! I am really happy. It has been a long time since I have felt good for this long. I could get used to this!! I had my first day of really working at loosing weight. I think I did good! We will see after a week or so what the scale says though! I was really proud of myself today because I got dinner put together and in the oven before we left to take Ethan to class. Of course, then it took 2 hours to get home and it was a little... over done.. but, I think it tasted GREAT!! I made scalloped ham and potatoes.. who doesn't like a little crunchy ham and potato?! I should have said it was just right!! It is all gone so it couldn't have been that bad!!! I will do something easy tomorrow night so that I don't have to worry bout it over cooking :S
I am really starting to feel the pressure of needing to order school books for the kids. I know some people think we are insane for going year round but if I stop for several months... it will be hard to get me going again.. much less the kids!!! So, I am ready to get some books here and get going again. Give the kids something to do and keep me on track!!  Hopefully next week!! 
Thank you God for this Wednesday. Thank you that I was able to get stuff done and feed my kids. Thank you that I was able again to get my son to and from class safely. Thank you that it is only 2 more days till I get my wonderful hubby back!! Thank you that my boys are so good and so anxious to help me! Thank you that they have a right heart even if they don't always come across that way. Thank you for all that you have taught me through them. Thank you for their lives and that they are growing every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment