Tuesday, February 1, 2011

update on schedule

Well, I am happy to announce that since I posted on the 10th.. every week day we have done our Bible reading and walking time. I have gotten up to 3 times around the "circle" of houses in our neighborhood. That equals 1 mile. I don't go around 3 times every day. I go less if I need to physically, but I do go EVERY DAY. I am really proud of myself for getting into this and keeping it going! Today is a REALLY bad day cause of the cold coming through and all that I have done today, but I still did everything I needed to do today. I am really praying that I don't get stuck in bed by the end of the week. Praise God Ethan has a license now so if I need to be in bed, he can keep things going on the outside. Which is great since he has 3 college classes to get to every week. Anyway, that is about it for now I guess. I am going to lay here and wait for my drugs to kick in. :D
Thank you God for giving me a schedule that will make us better in so many ways. Thank you for keeping me going even on days like today when I just want to stop. Thank you for my friends that love me and keep me going with encouragement. Thank you for a patient, helpful family for the days that I am in need of just those very things. Thank you for the few days of spring that I could enjoy feeling pretty good. Thank you for my husband that as always is happy to help when and where he can.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing healthier than a thankful heart! With our faithful God there is always something to give thanks. Great post!
    Love you, Tania!

    ReplyDelete